01 Apr 13
Saturday 6th April, HMAQ Induction into the
Horticultural Media Assocation of Qld at Noel Burnettes
Spring Fields Garden Centre.
HMAQ – Providing education and professional support within the horticultural media industry.
The Horticultural Media Association of Queensland is a professional body established on the 2nd of September 1996 under the rules and regulations set out by the Queensland Associations Incorporation Act of 1981. The objects of the Association are:
- To provide an avenue of mutual contact and communication for members of the horticultural media.
- To encourage and assist in maintaining a high level of integrity within the horticultural media.
- To operate under a Code of Ethics developed by members.
- To foster a closer working relationship between the members of the horticultural media and horticultural industry.
- To provide information to members as to where advice can be obtained on matters of professional concern.
- To provide a forum where items of mutual concern or interest to members can be discussed.
- To provide for the improvement of standards in the horticultural media through education of members.
FMTV Special - It is such an honour to be recognised as a passionate leader in children’s health by Food Matters with the Edible School Gardens DVD being included on FMTV (FoodMatters TV), a live streaming wellness site.
Need A Guest Speaker?
- 16 Oct 12
- SOWING SEEDS for the future: The early years and beyond read more
- 01 Apr 12
- Leonie was a recent guest speaker at our monthly Queensland Herb Society... read more
- 23 Dec 10
- Even though it was a muddy affair in 2010, The kids really enjoyed sto... read more
Join our Newsletter
Find out the latest news and happenings with Edible School Gardens.sign up here >>